North Star Ford is looking for a Delivery Coordinator to join the Sales Team at our Fort McMurray location.
No experience as a Delivery Coordinator , don’t even know what that is ? No problem! We will train you, all you need to do is bring your outstanding customer service skills, high energy and enthusiasm!
Now we know you are curious! Let us explain…
Ever bought a new or used car? Ever picked it up and been really disappointed with the experience? We get it, that is why we have this position, to take care of our customers and make sure their experience of picking up a new car is the best experience possible!
At North Star Ford we do that by making sure the car looks amazing when the customer comes to pick it up. We show them all the bells and whistles and how to use them, and take great pride in watching our customers leave with a big smile on their face! It’s just the way it should be, don’t you think?
Salary - $20.00 per hour plus the opportunity for monthly bonuses
Week 1: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Week 2: Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Interested? If you meet the qualifications below send us a resume today!
- 1-3 years’ working experience in a customer service position.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with computer software.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Previous industry knowledge is an asset but not required.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Please note: The anticipated duration for this maternity leave coverage position is 12-18 months.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however only those that will be considered for interview will be contacted directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)