Have you heard? Rockwater Energy Solutions has officially joined PVT Group! Both divisions are currently hiring Class 1 tank truck operators with experience. We offer great schedules, work/life balance and have dedicated runs to provide consistency to our personnel. Accommodations are available.
The Tank Truck Operator will have the opportunity to work both with Performance Vac & Tank and Rockwater Energy Solutions Canada. As activity demands, the operator will run varies types of hauls, from production to completions type work.
The Operator is responsible for transporting bulk fluid to and from different locations while complying with all TDG regulation. The Operator is responsible for loading, transporting, and offloading of both TDG regulated and non-regulated fluids associated with the pursuit of oil & gas.
The Operator is responsible for minor maintenance of the unit they are operating, including greasing of the fifth wheel and the maintaining of operating fluids.
The Operator is responsible for the daily completion and accuracy of federally required paperwork, as per legislation and company policy. Required documents include, but are not limited to, daily driver logs, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR’s), Residue Last Contained Forms, Waste Manifests, Permits, Job Hazard Safety Assessments, Daily Field Tickets and Daily Time Sheets.
Job Location: Grande Prairie / Grande Cache
- accommodations available
- Year-round work completing production and service work utilizing equipment such as Tri Tri’s, Super B’s and Tri Quads
- 100 % benefits coverage after a three-month probationary period
- Company provided PPE
- Overtime after 10 hrs a day or 50 hours per week
- Available accommodations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follows and complies with all government legislation and internal policies & procedures.
- Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Ensures proper load securement of any hoses, chemical pails or other equipment.
- Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations.
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
- Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of directly related experience
- Class 1 licence
- Less than 6 demerits (province specific)
Job Type: Full-time
- fluid hauling: 1 year (Preferred)