Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work... Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious "misfits that fit" who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company's spend.
Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also :
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 130+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
As a top performing Account Executive (AE) - Expansions with 2-3 years tech sales account management experience, you strive to become a trusted advisor to your customers.
You are passionate about helping your customers connect the value of your solution to solving their challenges and achieving their goals.
You are a great listener and a great storyteller, and you know when it is appropriate to use each of these skills. You inspire confidence in conversations with senior executives and are able to effectively manage accounts with multiple stakeholders involved.
You thrive in a high growth startup environment and view change as an opportunity to accelerate your personal growth. You hold yourself accountable to delivering quality work in all that you do and are eager to join a high performance team that does the same.
The Work: *
- Own strategy and execution for customer renewals and expansion by crafting meaningful proposals incorporating appropriate products and services
- Manage a portfolio of our existing customers to help them achieve long-term success, while providing recommendations on how to best utilize Procurify, from specific workflows to feature fits.
- Proactively connect with customers and refine the sales process by generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple departments to ensure feedback is communicated around initiatives, products and campaigns.
- Track key information in Salesforce for follow-up and analytics.
- Consistently achieve results by hitting and overachieving your targets.
- Transformation leader to introduce new technology and solutions to clients.
- Clear understanding of product roadmap to lead adoption and transformation.
- Able to work independently, managing priorities, and maintain communication with stakeholders.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies.
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts.
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organizations.
Here’s what you need:
- A minimum of 2-3 years as a top performing Account Executive - Expansion with a tech / SaaS background selling a $10k-$50k ARR product or service
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your quota
- Confident when speaking and presenting to CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants and engaging them with questions that dig deep into their challenges and goals
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy and a desire to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as listening skills
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Experience or background in finance, accounting, procurement, supply chain management or startup operations are all a plus
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Get to know us through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials
Job Type: Full-time