Village Lane Dental in Okotoks, AB is looking to hire an Associate Dentist. Join a great team of dental professionals who strive to provide the best to their patients!
Schedule: Monday to Friday - no weekends!
The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an Associate at the practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of dental professionals, learn from the principal dentist, and have access to online continuing education.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing learning and development
- Access to a network of dental professionals
- Competitive Compensation
- Discounted rates on CE Courses
- Up to 2-3 years general dentistry experience required
- Experience with Invisalign is an asset
- Experience in pediatrics is an asset
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- dentistry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Doctoral Degree (Required)
- NDEB (Required)