The Medical Office Assistant will play an integral role in the success of a private Integrative Medical Clinic. They will be the first point of contact for patients and must project the clinic's values and principles while maintaining the highest level of professionalism. This exciting role is dynamic and comprehensive. Duties include:
- Greeting patients in person, on the phone and by email in a helpful and informative manner
- Billing, invoicing and receiving payments
- Booking and coordinating patient appointments
- Providing physicians and patients with attentive care and service
- Tracking patient lab test results and booking follow-up appointments
- Providing patients with detailed instructions on various lab tests
- Accuro EMR system
- Working collaboratively with physicians and other colleagues
- Collaborating in the establishment of the systems and processes in place at the clinic
- Cooperating with physicians in meeting their needs Requirements
The ideal candidate will be a high school graduate. They will be meticulous, organized, and have a passion for excellent customer service. They will be fluent in English and be able to communicate in an effective and tactful manner. They will be adept at using computers, Google Drive, and communications equipment. They will have the ability to assess complex situations, establish priorities, and take appropriate action. They can work under tight timelines with multiple priorities and possess a keen interest in the growth of the practice. They will also have an interest in preventative health care and healthy living.
Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to this posting. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Full time Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour depending on experience
If you do not have direct experience, you should have a strong work ethic and be able to learn on the go quickly.
** In accordance with the new regulations, you must be double vaccinated by October 26th in order to be able to work at FVCL **