Bronte College is a private International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that offers day and boarding programs for Grades 9 to 12. Our mandate is to have every employee share and be involved in the mission and growth of the company
Bronte College is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to equitable hiring, employment, and promotion practices.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
Please note, our school has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement in place. Applicants that receive a conditional offer of employment from Bronte College will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with a Health Canada approved vaccine. Bronte College will consider individual requests for accommodation by applicants who cannot be fully vaccinated due to medical or protected grounds under applicable Human Rights legislation.
Please submit your application at [email protected].
We are currently looking for a school bus driver who wants consistent and full-time hours and who can do other jobs when not driving.
- Operating the school bus.
- Shuttle homestay students in the morning from the homestay to school if required.
- Transport students using a school bus for field trips, activities, airport pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Perform general helper tasks as required (example: shovelling snow, salting sidewalks, covering front desk receptionist as needed, re-stocking vending machines, etc.)
- Maintenance of the school bus.
- Responsibilities on the road.
- Environment and physical demands.
- Zero tolerance regarding alcohol consumption during work hours.
- Ensure that all legal documents and licenses are up-to-date.
- Hours of work: as per schedule, holidays, evenings and weekends might be required.
- Ability to lift or move heavy equipment or objects of 50lbs.
- 20 to 44 hours per week.
- Ability to handle work environment including strong odours/smell and variable temperatures.
- Highschool Diploma
- Valid B or BZ driver’s license required.
- This position reports in to the Transportation Manager.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Bronte College welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.