Elite Educational Institute is a leading college-prep after school academy having 48 campuses in North America and Asia.
Since 1987, Elite's school-year and summer programs have offered students in grades 3 through 12 a flexible, proven system of courses and personal academic counseling. We believe in instilling a passion for learning and promoting high standards of academic ambition in our students, encouraging them to develop their talents and passions so that they may reach their full potential both academically and personally.
We are currently recruiting an online instructor for computer coding class which is designed for junior students (Gr.8 to10).
- Teaching and leading a group of young students (13 to 15 years old)
- Create curriculum and develop teaching plans/ assignment materials
- Active communication to discuss students’ performance with other education coordinator
- Track and Provide feedback to student or parents about their progress or achievement
- General knowledge of data structures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work during early evenings and weekend hours
- Experience programming in Java
- Knowledge of C++ a plus
- Ability to work with high school students
- Being familiar with Computing Competition for high school student
- Class Hours: Saturday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (2 hours long)
- Class starts from September 12- February 13th
You think you are a good fit? Do not hesitate to apply and join our team!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19