Investigative Risk Management (I.R.M.) is currently hiring investigators in your area! Be part of Canada's fastest growing Investigative Firm as we continue to licence in Provinces across Canada.
IRM is seeking motivated investigators with a proven track record and also new investigators who are ready to develop their skill sets.
- MUST HAVE A VALID ONTARIO PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR’S LICENCE
- Valid G-Class Driver’s Licence
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Background check required
- Reliable, operational vehicle
- Possess professional surveillance equipment
- Possess computer or laptop with Microsoft Office
- High speed internet
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overnight
- Experience in a field related to surveillance, such as loss prevention and insurance investigations
IRMprovides competitive hourly wages and vehicle compensation.
Job Type: Full-time, part time, Casual and Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Ontario Private Investigator Licence (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)