Remote Call Center Associate | Customer Service Representative
Solar Lead Qualification Call Agent (Work from Home)
Solar panels & home battery systems
Canada & USA
Work from home in Canada or USA
$16/hour with flexible shift scheduling. Benefit of being able to work from the comfort of your own home office!
Full time 40 hours a week preferred. Will consider part-time depending on experience. Weekday, weekend and evening work available.
EnergyPal is growing! EnergyPal provides our customers with the best deals on industry-leading solar panels and home battery systems. We help home owners compare options, find cost savings and manage their projects end-to-end. We make going solar easy and affordable.
We’re on a mission to power Earth with 100% renewable energy. EnergyPal has helped over 2,000 homes and businesses switch the clean power in the past 3 years.
Credible Brands choose EnergyPal! EnergyPal partners with influential and forward-thinking businesses and organizations to transform North America into a sustainable society with a thriving clean energy economy. We are proud to be partnered with industry leaders such as National Geographic, David Suzuki Foundation and Mike Holmes (#1 trusted home contractor of HDTV), to promote the adoption of clean energy across Canada & USA. We provide our sales personnel with high-quality brand trusted inbound leads.
We are building a better future! You will be helping home owners & businesses participate in the Clean Energy Movement, and get rewarded for producing clean, solar energy from their roof. Solar panels eliminate the pain of rising home energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint and increase the value of your property. We have secured various financing, leasing, owning packages to ensure customers see real economic value from solar.
As a Call Center Associate, you will help educate & qualify warm leads for the sales team to present solar options.
We are actively seeking talented, motivated and smart leaders to help us continue bringing cutting-edge Solar and exceptional customer service to North America.
- 2-years call center/customer service experience
- Reliable high-speed internet connection, and home computer less than 3 years old.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized
- Strong verbal communication and on-phone etiquette
- Proficient computer skills, use of call center or CRM software a plus
- College or University educated
- Team player willing to work hard for a rewarding career in a booming industry
We will provide you with all the training & support required to succeed at your career:
- Extensive Training in Solar Energy, Lead Qualification, and Customer Service. You will start with a comprehensive 1-week training program, followed by weekly training and coaching from your direct Manager.
- Leads from Credible Sources with an interest in learning about solar energy and home improvement. No cold calling required!
- Access to Proprietary tools to improve your efficiency and help you achieve greater results.
Duties & Responsibilities
Daily activities include handling inbound leads, educating customers on solar energy benefits, answering FAQ’s, collecting and analyzing project information such as utility bills, energy usage and roof orientation.
We are in growth mode to support our expansion into new markets, and we’re looking for experienced call center talent to join our growing team.
Apply now by uploading your resume and completing the remote office test at the link provided below:
START ENERGYPAL APPLICATION > [https://perfectjob.org/apply?c=energypal&j=qualifer&jt=Solar+Energy+Call+Center+Associate: +Work+Remotely+From+Home&utm_source=googlehire&utm_medium=jobboards&utm_campaign=ID009]