Summary of Role.
Axiom Real-Time Metrics a leading health-care technology provider for the clinical research/clinical trials space is seeking a full-time Director of Global Software. This position provides leadership, innovation, strategic planning and oversight for all aspects of managing the software and software development. The ideal candidate shall have at least 10-15 years of experience in Senior software development and leadership roles within the biotechnology and/or health care sector.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Oversee the day-to- day software development.
- Handle the day to day aspects to enhance the Company’s overall software and software development growth and efficiency.
- Liaise with the CEO to continue development of software vision and strategy for company’s technology applications.
- Manage and oversee all stages of the development life cycle.
- Ensure processes and protocols are followed to develop innovative applications for various technology application and/or platforms.
- Mentor and provide strategic guidance to existing software development team members.
- Develop and maintain procedures for software testing and development.
- Maintain budget and report on department’s expenditures and projections.
- Collaborate with various departments for innovative and enhanced technology services platforms and applications.
Education & Experience Required.
- Proven prior roles in senior software development leadership roles.
- 10+ years experience working in software development
- 5+ years experience in a software development Management role
- Familiarity with biotech and/or clinical research sectors required (3 years +)
- Prior experience as a software engineer with direct involvement in site architecture, design, implementation and technology application.
- Experience managing and coordinating with software development and IT teams to maintain secure and compliant tools and applications
- 4 year degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- supervisory: 5 years (Preferred)