At Ready Education, we are deeply committed to improving student success and college graduation rates worldwide by crafting digital experiences that build community and increase student engagement. As a Campus Success Consultant (CSC), you will directly impact our vision and mission by partnering with campus partners to support their success. Your primary objective will be to build strong relationships with a portfolio of accounts and strategically support them to drive retention. The #1 KPI for this role is negative churn. We live our values everyday through our work. Here’s what you can expect and what we’re looking for:
Put Student Success First - Ready Education exists to improve student success. As a CSC, you will work with the administrators on campus to support their successful use of the Ready platform, strategizing launch strategies and sharing best practice use cases from our 300+ campuses, always with the student at the heart of every decision.
Accomplish More As a Team - our team here at Ready is made up of passionate, hardworking people who support, care for, and challenge each other to achieve wins together. We learn from each other and embrace creative tension to ensure the best idea wins. We collaborate to solve problems together.
Have a Learning Mentality - we are looking for intellectually curious people who never stop learning and growing and who embrace change, which is essential at a constantly evolving tech company. You will continuously push yourself to improve and evolve.
Move Fast and Innovate - to be successful at Ready, you will need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. You will need to have excellent judgement and decision making skills to solve problems and move forward quickly.
Individuals who are most successful in this role are dedicated to our mission and vision, live our values, and meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years full time professional experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the higher education or ed tech industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to collaboratively develop strategic plans and consult with clients to align their goals with our product
- Demonstrated technical skills or ability to quickly learn technology
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to engage audiences virtually
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, master’s degree preferred
If you’re looking to work hard, have fun, grow in your career, and make a huge impact, we’d love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19