Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Full-time Cashier/Administration for Service Departmentwith Whitby Oshawa Honda!
About Whitby Oshawa Honda:
At Whitby Oshawa Honda, our team members are the driving force behind our success. Each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Whether it's a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, our amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It's about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
As a Cashier, a typical day might include the following:
- Greet customers in a professional and welcoming manner
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
- Handle incoming calls to schedule service appointments for customers
- Perform follow-up calls with customers
- Provide refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise
- Refer customers to appropriate parties regarding the work performed, additional maintenance or repairs done to their vehicle
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and refer them to appropriate individuals for resolution if necessary
- Close all open invoices
- Performs other duties as required
This job might be right for you if:
You have a passion for customer service. You use your strong communication skills to deal with customers and provide them with correct information and pricing. You are comfortable communicating over the phone and in writing.
You pay attention to details. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time