CNC Industries LTD. is a multinational company with facilities in Edmonton Alberta as well as in Southern Vietnam. Both facilities have a broad range of equipment and have climate controlled machining areas for specialty production ensuring great working and machining conditions.
Opportunity: At CNC Edmonton we are currently hiring for Mazak, DMG MORI, and Weiler CNC Machinists who are able to work on complex components related mostly to the Oil and Gas industry with uncompromising quality requirements. Mining industry components while not being complicated may be very substantial in size and value so also require focussed and capable machinists. Lathe and mixed Lathe/Mill positions available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine various oilfield and mining components in single or multiple operations
- Record measurements and fill out inspection log sheets
- Document and report any deficiencies
- Set up and operate machines on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data AKA performing first article manufacturing.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on machine as required.
- Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all equipment, to like new appearance, according to maintenance plans and established procedures.
- Should have a Valid Class 5 Drivers License or reliable way to get to work
- Journeymen certificate or applicable years’ experience working as a machinist
- Oil & Gas machining experience
- Ability to efficiently work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to detail
Shift: Varies; Regular Days, Regular Nights, 4 on 4 off Day/Night shifts all available depending upon machinery and availability.
Wage & Benefits:
Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching program. Climate controlled machining and QC areas for comfortable conditions all year round in a very clean environment.
3291-8 Street, Nisku, AB -- South of 41 Avenue SW overpass bordering the city of Edmonton.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
- CNC machining and programming: 3 years (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- Red Seal (Preferred)
- English (Required)