Do you feel enlightened and enthusiastic about making a difference in community? If Cannabis has got you LIT and you are inspired GROW and learn in an inclusive environment, then KAIA is your MATCH! Join our team and become a part of our evolving vision where our shared experience elevates us all.
Kaia Cannabis is a carefully curated cove of cannabis where we offer the best in flower products and accessories. Kaia is all about inclusion and making a difference - we want to bring people together in a way that the world needs. We are a unique retailer, here to make a mark and provide an unforgettable experience from the moment you first walk through our doors to the feeling you get within our space. Kaia is committed to an evolution and ever changing vision to improve the well-being of all people, all communities, and all beings.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
· Customer service centered focusing on creating a personalized and positive experience that determines individual needs and educates customers.
· Professional, personable team player with excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize.
· Coachable and approachable problem solver who takes initiative to help build a thriving environment and business.
· Possesses high level of cannabis knowledge and an ongoing commitment to continued education.
· Result oriented, demonstrating an ability to drive sales, achieve business goals and initiatives and uphold company standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
· Take pride in a clean, beautiful work environment and follows merchandising and design standards.
· Strictly adheres to and complies with provincial cannabis standards, regulations and legislation.
· Minimum 19 years of age
· Criminal Background Check
· Valid CannSell Ontario Standard Certificate
· Minimum 2 years of retail experience in customer service
· Available to work a variety of shifts – weekdays/nights, weekends and holidays
· Cannabis retail experience – preferred
Expected start date: 2021-08-24
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- How many years of cannabis retail sales experience do you have?
- Retail sales: 2 years (required)
- customer service: 2 years (required)