Architect Films Inc.
- Analyst responsible for Architect’s corporate accounting. Reporting to the Executive in Charge of Finance.
- Responsible for managing accounts payable, payroll w/Ceridian, PPE, accounts receivable and revenue.
- Complete period-end procedures within a public company’s control and IFRS accounting framework.
- Assist the Executive in Charge of Finance and Production Accountants for any related corporate audits, production audits, and tax credit audits.
- Ownership of production company accounting, once production has been completed.
- Track and comply with HST and Payroll tax filings. Assist with corporate tax filings.
- Develop, under an industry-trained CPA, quarterly and annual financial reporting skills within a publicly traded company.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on the film industry funding environment.
- Increase in responsibility within a fast-growing company.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with large enterprise resource planning systems; Netsuite experience would be preferred.
- Organization skills are critical to the role and if missing any key requirements, a willingness to learn.
- Television or Film industry experience an asset, including knowledge of Ontario & Federal tax credits, as well as any additional funding opportunities.
- Corporate Tax experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)