Do you want to work with a company where you can continue to grow and develop as a passionate professional, leading the health and fitness industry with excellence?
Do you want to enrich people’s lives by inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle?
Do you want to be surrounded by a team that values professionalism, fulfillment and service excellence? If this sounds exciting, then consider being a Weight Lifting/Powerlifting Coach with World Health.
International Fitness Holdings operates 23 clubs in Alberta and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed companies, one of Achievers Top 50 most engaged workplaces and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING CLUB LOCATIONS
**When applying please specify which club location you are interested in on your resume and cover letter**
Gateway – 3414 Gateway Blvd. NW
St. Albert Trail – 13543 St. Albert Trail NW
Mayfield – 100 Mayfield Common NW
City Centre – Suite 220, 10205 101st St. NW
Kensington – 12660 137th Ave NW
Glenora – 10720 142nd St. NW
Clareview – 13746 50th St. NW
Why choose us?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Intrapreneurial! Enjoy all of the benefits of being an entrepreneur by designing and launching your own “business within our business” with the safe guards and support of being an employee.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Online personal training business opportunities for eligible trainers.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available for you and your family including extended medical benefits, an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and a free gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Industry leading compensation potential as well as awards and top performer incentives.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
A day in the life of a Weight Lifting/Powerlifting Coach:
As a new coach, you’ll spend your day interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone as well as assisting clients who already have purchased sessions. Once you have your client base built, you will spend less time prospecting and more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation with new members supporting their fitness goals and showcasing the value of working with you.
- Once you are in a PT session, you will be providing a dynamic, fun, functional workout.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attend an in-house developed and provided continuing education course once a quarter.
- Attend monthly team meetings, an individual monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues.
- If you are so inclined, teaching a Group Fitness class or presenting a CEC course.
We are looking for committed, driven people who love to help people. Your personality will shine on the floor and people will naturally gravitate to you. You must hold a valid Personal Training Certificate, Personal Training Diploma, Bachelor of Kinesiology or Physical Literacy degree.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As noted above, please specify which club(s) you are applying for in your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- Personal Training, B.Kin, or Physical Literacy Degre (Preferred)