Apprentice CNC Machine Operator
Elite Machining Ltd, established in 1987, specializes in high precision manufacturing and assembly, focused predominately on down hole tools for the oil and gas sector.
Elite is looking for Apprentices CNC operators. Responsibilities will include;
- Part manufacturing,
- Part measurement, ensure the quality and accurate size
- Meet deadlines of manufacturing work orders
- Data collection activities,
- Supporting quality control activities,
- Basic programming.
Qualifications and Skills:
CNC operators / Machinists / Apprentice must be:
- Detail orientated and quality focused and must have proven experience
- Machinist Operators must be comfortable to operate , set up 2-5 axis CNC
- Machinist programmers must be comfortable to program 2-5 axis CNC
- Must be able to work independently, speak and understand English well
- Apprentice operators Level 2 are qualified for Apprentice position
- Able to interpret technical drawings and read blueprints,
- Must be comfortable with physical activity to lift 40 pound
- Must be residence in Canada
- Cutting tools and equipment for the job are supplied. Training will be provided for use of tools and procedures.
- Basic PPE is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time