Debian IT – Sydney, NS: We’re looking for a new team member with the right mix of customer service and technical skills to join our growing team in Sydney.
I.T. Network Analyst - Position Summary:
- In the role of the Network Analyst Technician you will provide remote support and troubleshooting of computer, network, and server related issues for clients.
- You will provide customer support for the installation, maintenance, and utilization of computers and network software, hardware, and administration.
- Interact with a wide variety of clients, respond to customer trouble tickets, dispatch onsite support as required, and document the details involved.
- Assess the extent and complexity of computer and network problems. Provide answers to computer and network questions.
- Ensure timely and appropriate escalation actions for unresolved problems.
- Install, repair, upgrade, and test computer and network hardware and software.
- Research and recommend hardware and software products appropriate to customer business requirements.
- Develop solutions and plans to specific customer problems.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that their needs were met.
- Detailed documenting of work performed.
Main Responsibilities & Job Expectations:
- Advanced knowledge of software applications, computers, network architecture, and data communications.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Office 365, desktop operating systems (Windows and/or Mac), Terminal Services, VPN technologies, MS Exchange Server, LAN/WAN network topologies, Anti-virus solutions, firewall technologies, and familiarity with MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Outstandingcommunication and interpersonal skills and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a group or independently.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret both problems and people, investigate such matters, and address the root cause.
We are looking for A-Players to join our high performing team of exceptional technology professionals.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to the address provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sydney, NS (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)