Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, manufacturing and analytical services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Kansas City, KS, Seattle, WA, and Philadelphia, PA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to
achieve a common goal:
to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. Want to contribute to research activities? You have a great ability to concentrate? You have a rapid execution, while bringing attention to detail? This position is for you! Do not hesitate; send us your resume immediately.
The main duties of the Project Coordinator are to assist the Scientific Project Manager in overseeing all aspects of a given project to ensure a successful execution. They may also act as a back-up to the Scientific Project Manager for short periods.
- Maintain data in designated systems and track critical milestones;
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Escalate as appropriate;
- Support internal and external study team meetings;
- Support development of study specific documents and plans;
- Create and maintain the Trial Master File, Investigator Site Files, and ensure inspection readiness;
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure GCP and regulatory compliance is maintained;
- Facilitate process of site identification and collection of regulatory documents;
- Support submissions to institutional review boards and regulatory agencies;
- Coordinate single-service study offerings;
- Participate in Lessons Learned meetings.
- B.Sc. or higher level degree in Sciences (Pharmacology, biology, etc.);
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in clinical research and/or contract research organization is an asset;
- Bilingual in English and French;
- Client services approach (internal and external);
- Management and problem solving skills;
- Must be flexible to travel to other Altasciences sites or attend client and/or scientific meetings;
- To have an intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint) and other.
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!