We are recruiting for Construction Laborers to provide services based in Manitoba.
Sockeye Enterprises prides itself on doing the job right for our clients, respect, building communities and keeping it positive. We offer competitive wages, health benefits plan, advancement opportunities, employee focused safety programs, and a positive and supportive work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Complete installations dismantles and renovations of modular structures (accommodations, commercial, residential, offices and support equipment)
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- Complete services work for our clients and/or work on projects at remote sites
- Work independently and/or as part of a crew
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At lease 1-2 years of construction experience
- The physical ability to safely lift to 50 lbs., as well as performing repetitive motions, bending, crouching and/or kneeling for long periods throughout the day
- The ability to pass pre-access Drug and Alcohol testing
- Experience working in a modular setting will be an asset
- Carpentry training is an asset
- Previous field experience in modular residential, commercial or camp installation and dismantle of field accommodations and offices will be an asset
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Your own hand tools
- The capability to work outside in extreme weather conditions depending on the season
- The following safety courses:
Standard First Aid or higher
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic is a must!
For more information about Sockeye Enterprises please visit www.sockeyeenterprises.ca.
Job Type: Temporary
- modular: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)