Muskoka Mechanical Services Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Coordinator
- Manages employee schedule.
- Acts as liaison between clients and company.
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Addresses and resolves any issues and complaints.
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager or director.
- Writes up reports of client and customer activity or complaints.
- Devises ways to improve customer service and client relationships.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is capable of remaining patient and calm when dealing with frustrated customers or clients.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintains professional but friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong persuasive skills.
- Is able to multi-task effectively.
Use of Quickbooks accounting software would be ideal.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)