The Call Center Representative position is responsible for ensuring maximum client satisfaction by registering patients, verifying physicians, placing orders, answering questions, providing further assistance and direction where appropriate at our busy call center environment in St. John's, NL.
The ideal candidate must be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They must work as part of a team and pride themselves on the service they provide to the public. They understand each client is unique, and they can communicate effectively while being respectful at all times. This position reports to the Call Center Supervisor.
- Book patient appointments, make appointment reminder calls
- Input referrals into EMR
- Review client orders and verify authenticity as required
- Create, manage, update and record all required records using the designated electronic and paper filing methods
- Use Microsoft Suite and in-house custom software to prepare and maintain confidential patient information
- Provide a timely and courteous response to all customer inquiries across multiple platforms
- Anticipate problems and initiate corrective actions under the guidance of the Client Care Manager
- Follow up with clients on discrepancies as required
- Co-ordinate accounts for billing as required
- Track product shipments until delivery is confirmed
- Patient follow-ups as required
- Answers telephone inquiries regarding appointment information
- Day to day activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
Experience / Education
- Diploma or certificate in office administration post-secondary program
- Education in medical administration considered an asset
- 3+ years supervisory experience, ideally in a medical setting
- 5 years work experience working in a medical setting
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in handling patient medical information
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, professional and polite phone demeanor
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively in a high-stress work environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Quick learner and superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Must be able to transfer information accurately into EMR software
- Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:30 PM Day and Evening Shifts available
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete reference checks and a criminal background check.
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. Aleafia Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time