What is the Opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Mississauga Branch is looking for a full-time Business Development Associate to join their team. You will provide business development support to a mature but growing Investment Advisor's business by seeking out new clients for the business.
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities and build contacts for potential new business
- Contacting potential clients and establishing rapport and arrange meetings
- Interact with both RBC partners and external Centers of Influence (eg accountants and other business partners)
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and write new business proposals.
- Increasing value of current clients while attracting new ones
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional inter-personal and client service skill
- Team-player attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Experience in sales and marketing
- University degree in related field
- Some knowledge of the financial / investment industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
A world-class training program in financial services
Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities