Do you have what it takes to work for one of the fastest growing restaurant brands? The opportunity is here. German Doner Kebab is changing the perception of the kebab world. Kebabs Done Right. With over 70 restaurants worldwide, we are proud to be a market leader in the Casual Dining sector. With industry leading levels of service, exceptional food and an unforgettable experience for our guests.
Now is the time to join our team.
We require a supervisor who has what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
You will work with the restaurant management team and be expected to deliver exceptional food quality and guest care and service. You will work to brand standards, to lead your team, and ensure every guest leaves the restaurant having had a great experience.
Here is what you need:
- ‘Guest first in everything we do’
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and an attention to detail. Operationally focused to implement brand standards and policies
- Consistently deliver industry leading guest service
- Ensure store operational requirements by following brand standards, scheduling and assigning employees
- Comply with all requirements of Food Safety and Health and Hygiene standards
- Able to achieve the highest guest satisfaction by producing quality products.
- Work to brand standards for food and operations with the focus on the guest experience as top priority.
- Effectively communicate with others to complete the duties and responsibilities expected
- Help and support the development of other team members through guidance, training and coaching.
- Welcome new team members.
- Help all the team members achieve and maintain the appropriate skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional products and guest service
- Demonstrate consistent operational standards and procedures that positively impact the stores overall operations.
Key skills and knowledge
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels within the kitchen
- Experience with high volume trading levels would be ideal
- Provide training to improve all team members and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity and create an environment where your team can grow their knowledge
- Maintaining proper food handling and safety standards while preparing food.
- Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to brand guidelines
- Has the ability to maintain a professional appearance and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all tasks
- Can demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Following a brand's sanitation standard including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day.
- Ability to fill in daily paperwork in line with a brands standard.
- Working towards understanding and articulating food with integrity
- Manage stock levels and availability
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Understand weekly sales information
- Guest first in everything we do
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Store Discounts
- Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$17.50 per hour
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)