Tanker Driver - We offer hourly wages, daily home time, and great benefits.
The Company: Agrifoods Transport provides tanker transportation of raw milk and bulk liquid dairy products using a talented and dedicated group of driving professionals. Our drivers are known for the pride and care they take in providing great service.
The Position: We’re looking for a Full Time Bulk Milk Tanker Driver. The pay range we currently offer is between $26.43 and $32.01 per hour.
· We offer a full comprehensive benefit package as well as pension.
· We provide a boot allowance and uniforms.
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work night shifts
· Detail oriented and ability to keep accurate records.
· Class 1 drivers license to operate and drive a tractor tanker.
· Flexible schedule.
· Super B experience an asset
· Experience hauling unstable loads an asset.
· Must pass a company driving test and medical.
· Ability to deal professionally with all management, peers and customers.
· Excellent attendance, dependability and work records along with clean work habits.
· Must obtain Milk Graders License (Training will be provided).
· Rotate shifts with other drivers including evenings, weekends and Stat holidays.
· Operating a tractor with tanker.
· Loading and unloading bulk milk in a safe, professional manner.
· Clean exterior of truck and trailer and inside the trailers (using CIP system).
· Take pride in what you do.
· Conduct activities in accordance with the Dairy Industry Act and Regulation, as well as, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform the role in a respectful manner towards customers, other drivers, the public and management.
· Report any complaints to a supervisor.
\*\*Agrifoods is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.43-$32.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Bulk Milk Tanker Drivers work primarily alone. There are distancing and sanitation procedures in place. All necessary COVID related PPE is supplied.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7R 1A8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1 Driving: 2 years (required)
- Super B: 1 year (preferred)
- Unstable Load: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (required)