JOIN US BECAUSE YOU LOVE GOOD FOOD, WORK HERE BECAUSE YOU LOVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
For more than half a century, British Columbians have chosen IGA for a friendly face and good food. We’re a hub of community life and today, a place with fresh and revitalized energy, ready to be the grocery store of choice for shoppers. We are simple goodness.
IGA Gibsons is looking for energetic and customer-oriented foodie to join as a full-time Produce Clerk. As a Produce Clerk, you will be part of the team that helps us prepare and creatively display an abundant selection of produce items.
- Have previous produce experience is an asset.
- Be available to work varied shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Have previous customer service experience (required).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail; ability to use basic math, strong English skills for reading and writing.
- Enjoys working in a team and works well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be readily available to start.
- Must have a VALID work authorization in Canada.
The pleasure in our work comes from delivering a familiar experience that gives our customers exactly what they want, time and time again. If there’s a product that our customers wouldn’t put on their shelves, they won’t find it on ours. We put the team in teamwork so that everyone is here to support each other and make the most of a job well done.Together we’ll keep groceries uncomplicated and easy for our customers, quite simply… simple.
Does it sound like a great opportunity? Apply today by submitting your application directly to this Indeed ad.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest and advise that only those that are considered will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- produce: 1 year (Preferred)