RGIS is the world’s leading inventory service organization providing its customers with physical inventory counts, data collection services, and merchandising solutions. We provide services for customers ranging from independent businesses to the leading retail, pharmacy, beauty and telecommunication chains across Canada.
We are currently searching for Part-Time Retail Inventory Associates to service the Saskatoon Area.
- Physically count stock using a hand-held scanner for various retail/warehouse/pharmacy/beauty/telecommunications companies
- Investigate inventory discrepancies
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adhere to all Company best practices and policies
- No previous experience required – we provide paid job training
- Requires close attention to detail entering numbers, counting and balancing
- Requires good mathematical skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Flexible Part-Time availability – days, evenings, weekends (shifts typically start between 6am-9am for daytime shifts and 6-9pm for evening shifts)
- Ability to work in a different location each shift
- We work out of different locations each shift.
- MUST have access to reliable transportation (public or private).
As part of the RGIS Family, we offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Premium travel wage if you elect to become an out of city driver (Company van provided)*
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $11.75 /hour