Only students who require a co-op credit to graduate from their post-secondary program or volunteer hours are eligible to apply.
NIKU Farms is an early stage startup company located in Toronto that is focused on delivering local and ethically raised meat to our customer's door. We are changing a broken system - The meat available at the grocery store isn’t what it used to be. We are an online platform that promotes local farms who share our high ethical and health standards for meat, and enables customers to easily purchase meat directly from these farms that are nearest to them.
NIKU Farms is seeking a content marketing intern. The employee will report to the founders to plan, create and implement new content marketing initiatives.
- Write effective and compelling content that fits the voice of NIKU Farms
- Write blog posts, email marketing campaigns, articles, and social media posts
- Come up with new content strategies
- Assist in other marketing projects and initiatives
- Ideally enrolled in an Ontario-based Coop program
- Full and Part-time options available
- Experience in copywriting
- Strong organizational & communication skills, especially for virtual organization (Google Drive)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Must be a quick learner
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign an asset
- Experience with video editing tools an asset
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You will solve problems and be immediately effective, contributing to NIKU Farms direction
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what NIKU Farms does and focused on achieving NIKU Farms mission and vision
- Interesting & diverse work: You will never be bored!
- Work out of the Social Venture Zone (startup zone through Ryerson, similar to DMZ)
Upon completion of full-time hours during the internship, students will receive an honorarium.
Send your resume, transcript, samples of your work and a letter explaining why you want to work for NIKU Farmsusing the subject: Content Marketing Intern
Job Types: Internship, Volunteer