RW&CO.* offers fashions catered to men and women who take pride in looking sharp on all occasions. With curated collections of well-crafted city wear featuring a strong attention to detail, the company is dedicated to style, fit and fashion. The Talent that makes up RW&CO shares the same qualities as our brand: curious, customer centric, & constantly evolving. Sound like you, become the ultimate #RWinsider and start your #RCLcareer today!
Are you someone who is passionate about following the latest fashion trends? Does leading a team excite you? Than this opportunity is for you!
As a Team Lead, you will report to the Store Manager and support the Management Team in creating a team environment, which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. You will strive to achieve store success by directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives, which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development. Your ability to adapt to various situations, environment, challenges, job duties and work schedules will be crucial to your success.
Day in the life (What you will do):
- Ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
- Provide store leadership by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Coach, mentor and provide on the spot feedback to team members.
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager
Who you are (What you will bring): *
- At least 6 months of leadership and or supervisory experience in a customer experience based environment.
- Have experience mobilizing a team towards a common goal.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Quebec Only: Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
What we offer (Why work with us): *
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off ( Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy (50$-500$)
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
By the way, did you know that Reitmans (Canada) Limited has several hundreds of stores all across Canada and three fashion apparel banners? Get ready to join the Canadian fashion retail icon, with a great success story where you can have a voice and make a real difference.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Location: 2271 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, BC
Job Type: Part-time