A&B Mechanical is looking for an individual to fill the following position:
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will have a positive and professional attitude, be self-motivated and enjoy working in a progressive, team environment; with responsibilities to include:
- Answering phones and responding to customer inquiries ensuring excellent customer service.
- Entering work orders into Jonas Accounting software
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality, approaching situations with tact and discretion.
- Assisting in dispatching Service Calls.
- Preparation of Maintenance Reports.
- Additional / various duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years general office experience.
- Must have experience with Jonas Software
- Positive and effective customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure completion of tasks and address issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
A&B Mechanical offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications.
Please forward your resume with cover letter, stating salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- English (Required)