Nooelec Inc. is a cutting-edge electronic hardware engineering firm looking for talented, motivated, and like-minded people to join our team.
The Quality Control / Assembly Associate produces products by assembling components and sub-assemblies, and ensures that products conform to company and customer standards. They are also responsible for various other tasks in the warehouse.
- Inspecting materials received from suppliers and matching components to drawing specifications
- Perform visual inspections. Reject, tag and manage the initial disposition of defective material.
- Communicate inspection results to management.
- Studying assembly instructions and parts lists for assembly tasks; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Creates and is accountable for work orders in inventory control software associated with product assembly.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed components.
- Notify the manager of any and all assembly problems.
- Maintains inventory of supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; notifying manager of inventory levels and requesting supplies.
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly area to ensure maximum speed and accuracy.
- Bundles and/or combines products in retail packaging as appropriate.
- Monitor work emails regularly.
- Assist in the development of, and comply with, Nooelec QA Standards.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- 2+ years experience in general assembly work or specialized training.
- Possess a positive attitude towards work.
- Experience with power and hand tools.
- Basic math and communication skills required.
- Detail oriented with ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Flexibility, as duties and responsibility may be assigned or reassigned to this job at any time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates tact and diplomacy when working with others in a team-based environment.
- Works effectively under pressure and able to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with excellent follow-up skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)