Full time opening for Schedule Coordinator / CNC Programmer.
Duties include preparing drawing files for machines as well as coordinating installations and production with the shop supervisor.
- Familiar with CAD
- Stone CNC programming experience is considered an asset
- Measuring and drawing sink holes and other cutouts
- Good computer and programming skills
- Experience with stone countertop production
- Good communication skills and attention to detail when coordinating with clients
- Good understanding and comprehension of measurements (metric and imperial)
- Other duties as required (loading/unloading slabs, etc)
Wage varies by experience
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)