Permanent Full Time - Non Union
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth – then join us!
The RAI Coordinator is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As an RAI Coordinator your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Acting as the RAI MDS 2.0 resource for all participating team members in the Care community.
- Establishing an effective process for auditing to ensure RAI MDS accuracy and compliance with coding, rapping and care plan updating.
- Reviewing and analyzing monthly, each resident’s RAI MDS to ensure accuracy of assessments and meeting of resident needs.
- Assuming responsibility for the computerized Data Submission process and maintaining records following each submission within the time frames outlined by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
- Monitoring and analyzing RAI outputs and reports and communicates with the management team and Support Services committees.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Current general certificate of registration with a college of a regulated health profession or Ontario College of Social Workers.
- A minimum of 3 years’ clinical, project experience.
- Successful annual completion of RAI MDS certification as per Ministry of Health requirements for AIS.
- Problem solving, assessment, and analytical abilities are required.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.
Bonus points for having:
- MDS education is an asset.
- Previous experience in adult education and facilitation is considered an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent