Canalside Soda Co. serves up extraordinary, flavourful, small batch craft soda beverages. Our drinks are made with real ingredients in Niagara and will satisfy your thirst, both on their own and paired with your favourite locally produced beer, wine, or spirits. Our vision is to create soda flavours people love with ingredients they know.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Assisting packaging line staff with bottling.
· Label bottles as required.
· Washing and sanitizing kegs prior to filling.
· Cleaning and sanitization of equipment.
· Transferring product between vessels .
· Processing of fresh ingredients..
· Maintaining detailed records of process and process exceptions.
Safety & Maintenance
· Assist in cleaning and maintaining a safe and clean work environment including but not limited to floors, walls, and tank exteriors.
· Working in accordance to established SOPs, safety protocols, and health and safety regulations .
· Work with a Production Manager on tasks to increase SOP efficiency, reduce workplace hazards, fix and maintain equipment, and/or improve product quality.
· Communicate with Production Manager to minimize process errors, improve operating procedures, and addressing workplace hazards.
· May be requested to assist with deliveries.
· May be requested to attend special events as a representative.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for farm to bottle processing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with commercial brewing and bottling equipment (Preferred)
- Must be a team player with positive attitude and able to collaborate with others
- Attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.25 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place