363 Sovereign Rd., London, ON N6M 1A3
EDGE Automation Inc. was founded in 2002 and quickly earned a reputation for integrity in the custom automation landscape. The company has grown beyond 50 people and is one of the largest completely vertically integrated custom automation providers in the London and surrounding area. We are committed to providing our customer's automated solutions with creative designs, tailored to their specific needs.
What are we looking for?
We are offering a full-time position as a CNC Machinist/Programmer with the ability to perform duties in the machine shop. Programming, set-up and operation of our CNC equipment.
Machine parts operating various toolroom equipment including:
- CNC Milling w/ Fagor 8055i controls
- CNC Milling w/ Sinumerik 840 controls
- CNC lathe w/ HAAS controls
- Milling Machines w/ Acu-rite Millpwr CNC package
CNC programming using:
Required Skills/Minimum Qualifications:
- OSSD Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- 429A, 430A,431A,670C trade certificate would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience operating machine tools including saws, hand tools, lathe, milling machine, and surface grinders
- Proficient in blueprint reading with an emphasis on understanding GD&T
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Work in a team structured environment to manufacture and assemble custom automated machinery
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Valid ‘G’ level driver’s license and own transportation
- Ability to work extra hours when required
What’s in it for you?
- Gain experience in the field of custom automated machinery
- Company social events including BBQ luncheon, sporting events, entertainment
If you are interested in being a part of the team at Edge Automation, please apply.
Application deadline: 2022-01-28
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,395.00-$105,502.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program