Currently, we are seeking Xplornet & Shaw Direct technicians in Edmonton, Ab. We are expanding our team because of the strong demand for rural internet and television in these areas.
If you want to be a part of a strong team, have satisfying work, and make a great living, apply to join our team. Applicants considered for this position should have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work as a team with all parts of the company.
- Ability to work on your own without supervision.
- An understanding of Computers and iPhone/Android apps
- Have a Smart Phone for work purposes.
- Valid Drivers license and insurance.
- You are comfortable with ladders, and working at heights.
- You will be available to complete online training at home during your training period on your time.
- Strong customer service skills.
- You have a desire to constantly learn new technologies.
- You enjoy challenges in the workplace.
- You have the ability to troubleshoot issues with the help of our team, and on your own.
- You must be physically capable and be able to lift 45lbs.
Applicants must have or able to obtain:
Working at Heights Training
Commercial & Liability Insurance
The job is a piecework contractor position.
You have the potential to make an above average income if you are willing to work hard and work with our team.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Satellite,Cable or Internet Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alberta Class 5 Operator’s License (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)