Faction A is looking for a Front-End specialist. Do you think you are this person passionate about designing and implementing dashboards? Are you always looking for new challenges when it comes to optimizing KPI visualizations? We want to talk to you!
Concretely, as a front-end application specialist, you will have to master the challenges associated with viewing Power BI dashboards and be able to define performance indicators. Also, you are expected to master the different Power BI applications .
You should also be able to collect and analyze requirements, assess development efforts and write specifications.
In a simple way, you make your place as an expert and you like to learn different business processes and apply these rules in order to generate value for our different customers.
WHAT FACTION OFFERS :
A relaxed working atmosphere where laughter and fun between colleagues is a compulsory task;
A competitive salary that rewards effort and skills;
A training program to obtain various Microsoft certifications;
To be on the lookout for technological advancements in the data world and work on stimulating internal projects that will generate value for our customers in the future;
Flexible hours and working from home have always been part of our culture;
To work with a dynamic team that thrives on challenges;
You choose your computer when you join the team.
If you’re interested and want to join the Faction A team, don’t hesitate to send us your CV! We can’t wait to talk to you!
A DAY AS A FRONT-END SPECIALIST IS
- Develop visualizations on Power BI;
- Analyze, develop and support Microsoft Power BI solutions;
- Perform the collection and analysis of requirements;
- Develop tabular (or multi-dimensional) models;
- Evaluate development efforts;
- Document the solutions, that is to say, write the specifications at the functional and technical levels;
- Act as an expert with our customers;
- Define key performance indicators (KPI)
- Know and apply the latest best practices in data visualization;
- Present analysis and visualizations.
QUALITIES AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- You have a college diploma (with 3 to 5 years of experience) or a bachelor's degree related to information technology, or a diploma in software engineering;
- You are very familiar with the components of Microsoft Business Intelligence both Azure and On-Premise;
- You know a lot about Microsoft Power BI on your fingertips (Power BI Services, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Mobile, Power BI Premium, DAX,…);
- You have a good knowledge of the principles of modeling;
- Microsoft Power BI certification (an asset, but in any case, Microsoft certifications are part of the daily life of the whole gang);
- You are curious and avant-garde, you are never satisfied with the status quo;
- You are looking to invest in order to ensure that you maintain technical knowledge at the cutting edge of technological developments.
- Autonomous, it goes from thirst;
- Bilingual? You bet! (an advantage).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Business Intelligence: 3 years (Preferred)