The Sales Advisor plays a critical role in supporting the community’s sales strategy. Key responsibilities include proactively filling the sales pipeline, generating leads, building/nurturing relationships with prospective residents and their families, and working with the Sales team to achieve 100% occupancy aligned to the community’s wellness objectives and criteria. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Advisor is a resourceful, self-directed sales professional with demonstrated experience in sales, a strong sense of urgency, ability to advance prospects and close sales with an understanding of Tapestry’s Mission and Operating Principles.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University/college degree or diploma in sales, marketing or related discipline
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role in the seniors’ market or related hotel/hospitality industries
- Ability to network, multi-task and promote services; able to follow an established sales process, from prospecting to conversion
- Experience using customer database and Microsoft suite of products
- Able to work flexible hours; evenings and weekends are required
We offer an attractive total compensation package (salary and benefits) and the opportunity to work in an exceptional community environment. If you’re passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and you’re a team player, we’d love to hear from you! Tapestry at Village Gate West is conveniently located within walking distance of the Islington subway station. Attach your resume and cover letter and send to the email address provided.
We create memorable moments in thriving, connected communities where individuals experience healthy and fulfilled lives. Tapestry has redefined the traditional model of seniors housing. We provide residents with a wealth of options and services. Whether residents want to socialize with friends and neighbours at one of our community events, keep strong, flexible and fit with personalized workout routines, enjoy a made-to-order gourmet meal in the full-service restaurant or prepare a favourite dish in their own full-sized, in-suite kitchen – at Tapestry, it is all possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- seniors housing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)