WHO WE ARE:
Devrew Merchandising Inc. is a full service, national field sales, merchandising company that conducts servicing programs for a great number of high profile companies throughout Canada. Devrew is a Canadian company focused upon the unique characteristics of retailing in this country. Devrew's sole function is the merchandising and servicing the client's products at the store level, which is an extension of the client's sales and marketing departments. We are always seeking to onboard talented, energetic people who are able to provide services to our expanding client base.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
The position requires you to visit various retailers like Walmart, Staples, Shoppers, Rona, and install POS, complete planograms, do inventory counts, and maintain a good relationship with store management.
- Performing set-ups, displaying and arranging products in a manner that is consistent with Planograms
- Maintaining organization of displays in retail stores
- Stocking merchandise on shelves
- Ensuring displays look neat and tidy
AS PART OF DEVREW’S TEAM YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Prompt monthly payments
- Paid Training
- Flexible working hours - opportunity to earn a supplemental income with a Part Time job opportunity!
- Gaining experience working with a leading Canadian merchandiser that is flexible and creative in how we operate.
You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to a reliable car or transportation within your territory is crucial. You must live in the Matane area.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (1 year preferred)
- Communication & Organizational Skills - Ability to communicate with store personal, customers and internally within Devrew Merchandising.
- Good Decision-Making, Planning & Multitasking Skills
- Ability to work independently
- An eye for visual presentation and strong attention to detail
- A reliable car and tablet or smartphone with photo capability required
We thank all applicants for their interest in Devrew but only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- retailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)