Founded in 1980, SCP SCIENCE manufactures automated instruments, analytical equipment, reagents, and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical chemistry laboratory market. The company has grown substantially in recent years through the development of extensive internal manufacturing capability, acquisition of several companies which have been incorporated into the main company, and expansion of its sales and distribution network around the world.
Take a look at our corporate video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEGifA8g6S0&t=0s
- Documentation management for bottling production ;
- Use computer programs for order and inventory management (ERP) to generate bottling order forms;
- Print labels for all chemical production and update necessary information according to GHS standards and classification of chemicals;
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance coordinator to comply with the classification of chemicals and their labels;
- Execute PO closings using ERP;
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining printers and managing supplies and parts:
- Keep the labels inventory up to date and report inventory discrepancies to the planner if necessary ;
- Scan production documents into electronic files and file them according to a weekly plan ;
- Other tasks as needed.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- DEC in secreterial or document administration and data entry ;
- Good knowledge of label printing software, ERP system and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint);
- Previous work experience in chemical manufacturing is not required, but would be an asset;
- Attention to detail and able to adapt to production needs is important;
- Very good planning and time management skills;
- Communicate and write perfectly in English and in French;
- Be responsible, proactive, motivated and enthusiastic.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent