New year, new and exciting opportunity to join a growing sales team and help us spread the word about Aimsio's platform!
Since 2013 Aimsio's software has been helping heavy industrial businesses maximize revenue from field operations by improving communication between off-site locations and head offices. We are a B2B SaaS company about to take the next big step toward disrupting a sector that is ready for digital transformation. We’re ready to take on the world and we’d like you to join us!
Who are we looking for?:
Right now is an amazing time to join the growing sales team at Aimsio. We have a mature SaaS product to offer, a successful team of lead generators, a great group of experts to support it, a well-defined sales process, and a first-class marketing team to foster brand recognition and generate leads. Now we just need another account executive to help manage our prospects, do inspiring software demos, and nurture prospects through the buyer journey to closed deals.
Aimsio's software provides exceptional and tangible value to companies in many different industries; any company that has field operations (a.k.a off-site operations or job sites) is a potential candidate. Once the software is implemented, it positively impacts multiple departments and integrates with many of the company's core products, so it has great sticky-ness. We've been refining our product and our processes to make a stronger product, a faster sales cycle, and happier clients with new customer success initiatives.
We're looking for someone with a huge amount of energy (and some good experience in SaaS sales) to help us grow our client base and be a part of Aimsio's exciting journey!
Responsibilities: How you will make a contribution?:
Qualifications: Do you have what it takes?:
- Prepare and perform persuasive online demos of our technical software platform.
- Hunt, initiate, and nurture direct sales to end users.
- Write clear and engaging proposals for prospects.
- Close deals at scale!
- Manage your contacts, leads, and sales efforts within our CRM. (We use HubSpot.)
- Meet your KPIs and sales targets.
- Be comfortable selling to a buying committee.
- Be a brand ambassador: represent Aimsio in everything you do (and that includes helping out at a few events and tradeshows as they arise).
- Work closely with our marketing team and take advantage of the assets they bring to our sales process.
- You need to understand how B2B sales works for a SaaS product, and be able to hit the ground running in a software sales environment. We will coach, mentor, and work together, but we need a foundation to work from.
- You must be comfortable doing business virtually, including the ability to do an awesome software web demo. Our prospects and clients are all over North America, so you’re going to need to do a lot of work over the phone and using voip/video technology.
- You must be extremely tech-savvy. You need to understand workflow software, and software in general, like the back of your hand! It has to come naturally to you or you won’t be able to convince our audience (who, in many situations, are NOT tech-savvy) that our product is right for them.
- You must be self-motivated, creative, and take initiatives. One of the awesome parts of working at Aimsio is the autonomy each of us have over our roles. We need you to take advantage of that. Try new things. Learn and try again.
- You need impeccable written and spoken English. You’re the first point of contact with Aimsio and we need to make a great impression
- You must have a startup/entrepreneurial mentality. We’ve come a long way in terms of our processes, but we believe in continuous improvement. You must be willing to accept change and uncertainty.
- You can (and will likely) do this job entirely from your home office, but in the future, as things open up, travel may be an option, so ideally you have the ability to travel occasionally, in Canada or the United States.
- Bonus points if the product you sold was designed for the industries we partner with.
Going forward, Aimsio will be Remote First which means we're flexible about where you live in Canada as long as you have a place in your home you can work from. However, we can currently only consider candidates who are legally able to work for us in Canada without requiring sponsorship.
Compensation: get rewarded:
All Aimsio employees receive a competitive base salary and our full health and wellness benefits plan. Our employee benefits include full health and dental; a wellness account; paid sick, vacation, and flex; and RRSP/TFSA matching. And we have an amazing commission plan to yield a lucrative OTE for those who meet (and exceed!) their targets. And you will meet your targets, because we'll help ensure you do.
To apply, please send in your resume IN PDF FORMAT, a brief cover letter, and social media links you are willing to share!
To be considered, you must be eligible to work in Canada without requiring sponsorship from Aimsio.
For insights into our hiring process, please read our blog (https://blog.aimsio.com/aimsio-academy/your-guide-to-getting-a-job-at-aimsio).
Give us a creep. We’re on Instagram (aimsio_inc), Facebook (@aimsio) and Twitter (@aimsioinc). And please check out our Careers page, too: https://aimsio.com/careers/ (https://aimsio.com/careers/)