Locally owned retail pharmacy looking for experienced Pharmacy Technician for full time position. Desired candidate must have exceptional leadership skills and be driven to contribute to the growth of the pharmacy. Other key attributes desired: high attention to detail, a true passion working with people and be a strong team player. Minimum 3 years full time relevant and current retail pharmacy experience and proficiency in Kroll software and Pharmaclik.
- Assist the Pharmacist with the preparation, packaging and distribution of patient prescriptions
- Maintain patient and drug information files
- Ensure prescriptions are complete and accurate
- Proficient with Kroll pharmacy software
- Experience with prescription processing and 3rd party adjudication
- Inventory management
- Non-sterile compounding
- Complete the final check of prepared prescriptions
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
Regular work hours (9am-5:30pm), no late evenings/shift work. Must be available for occasional Saturday shift (10am-2pm).
Please email resume when applying.
Must be registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists as a Pharmacy Technician or as a Pharmacy Technician Applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)