Dobzon Hospitality Consulting Inc. is an Ontario-based company that provides management consulting services to clients operating in the Hospitality Industry in Canada. Our Company targets hotels, resorts, motels, restaurants, and bars who want to improve their market position and profitability.
ABOUT THIS ROLE: The primary purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to assigned senior managers to allow for the efficient flow of information and documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES: On a day-to-day basis, the key responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments,
- Organizing the office’s layout, and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Ensuring all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires and plan in-house activities such as conferences.
- Acting as the Company's contact person for maintenance, mailings, supplies, bills, and errands.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)