Summit Fleet is the only made-in-Alberta Fleet Management Company in Canada offering a full range of programs and services to fleets based out of Western Canada. We are a people-first company, coupled with the latest Fleet Management technology, that delivers best-in-class service.
Summit Fleet is well positioned to take advantage of changes taking place in the Fleet Management market in Western Canada. Summit's leadership team has seized this opportunity to develop a unique and much in demand offering structured around the unique needs of Western based fleets. This key position offers the opportunity to participate in the building and maintenance of a strong client base, to be part of a high performance team, and the potential to earn a solid six figure income in a long term rewarding career position.
As a Commercial Account Manager, your role within Summit is that of both sales and account management. This role combines both inside and outside business to business sales. Your focus is to build and maintain successful long-term relationships with your customers, while adding/growing to your client base. Your ability to deliver proactive recommendations and cost reduction strategies will help ensure perpetual retention of your clients.
- Identify and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Ability to present proposals and solutions to all levels of staff, including executives
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with commercial clients
- Maintain and share knowledge of competitors in the market
- Communicate with Summit Client Support staff regularly
- Participate in ongoing Summit sales training and industry product learning
- Maintain a database of qualified prospects within Summit’s CRM
- Post-Secondary education with business/financial degree is preferred
- 2 years of successful history in a business development or account management role
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of leasing, financing and fleet management practices is and asset.
- Base salary, monthly commission, and bonuses
- Transportation, expenses, and benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- Automotive Leasing/Financing: 2 years (Required)
- Account Management: 2 years (Required)