Ironclad Properties Inc. is one of the fastest growing companies in Western Canada. We offer a positive corporate culture, competitive wages, comprehensive group benefits and pension plan. We are currently accepting applications for the position of: Property Manager, for one of our luxury apartment located in Winnipeg, MB. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer another exciting position within our growing company.
Ironclad Properties Inc. specializes in Property Management of Multi Family Residential Apartments in Western Canada. The successful candidate must be detail-oriented with good interpersonal skills. They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with spreadsheets and property management software programs is required. The successful candidate will be required to work with a broad spectrum of job categories within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to greet tenants and guests and answer pertinent questions with professionalism and relentless in exceeding resident expectations
- Minimum of 2 years in Property Management working in a luxury rental apartment
- Must be flexible with schedule [evenings/weekends when required]
- Team player – positive, honest and motivated
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative operations of the building.
- Perform resident service requests in addition to routine repairs and maintenance for in-suite, interior and exterior common areas
- Ensure that a superior level of co-operation, service and support is provided to tenants.
- Responsible for enforcing the terms of lease agreements, such as rent collection, rules and regulations, and following procedures of serving notices to tenants
- Update Property Management Software with new work orders, assign to maintenance, and close when completed
- Pro-actively inspect grounds and the facilities to determine if repairs, preventative maintenance or cleaning is required ensuring complex is maintained within corporate policies and expectations
- Show available suites to potential tenants
- Responsible for all “move-in, move-out” procedures.
- Assist with Semi-Annual & Annual Suite Inspections by entering work orders, audit pet info, charge tenants for damage when applicable
- Assign parking to tenants and monitor visitor parking spaces; call tow trucks when necessary
- Be available to tenants for general inquiries about living in their suite, building and community
- Assist in training on-site team members (Assistant Building Managers and Cleaners) on operational procedures
- When applicable respond to after normal business hours phone calls or inquiries and be available if an afterhours emergency occurs [fire/flood/blood]
- Work in conjunction with Head Office personnel and applicable departments to ensure timely flow of paperwork is received/submitted/collected and/or responded to
- Perform other duties assigned by manager
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- property management: 2 years (Preferred)