We are looking for a mature, experienced Storage Unit Manager for a busy and successful Self-Storage Facility in Ramara, 0ntario. You will be joining a business with a significant history in Ontario and with great growth potential.
We are looking for someone to work the day shift on weekdays, approximately 40 hours/week.
· Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers with their storage needs.
· Confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements and collect rental payments
· Maintain property appearance by cleaning spaces, sweeping, removing debris, etc.
· Accurately manage cash and balance end of day activities.
· Perform daily inspections of rental units to ensure all units are clean, properly locked and customer ready.
· Management of Vehicle Fleet
Expected start date: 2021-07-12
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (required)
- Retail management: 2 years (required)
- Retail sales: 2 years (required)
- Driver's Licence (required)
Willingness to travel: