RF Test Technician
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Perform full-functional testing and troubleshooting of RF-based production assemblies (according to test procedures), analog and digital products, including microprocessor and DSP
- Final cell product assembly as part of continuous product flow (single piece flow).
- Collect troubleshooting data and complete troubleshoot-related documentation
- Participate in team quality meeting(s) and provide feedback to team on issues identified after troubleshooting
- Post secondary technical education (2 years Diploma or equivalent experience).
- 3 Years experience in troubleshooting/debug of RF circuits and electronic PCBs – to component level.
- Hand soldering skills in order to do repairs as well as quality inspection skills with reference to IPC standards
- Experience with advanced RF test equipment such as Spectrum and Network Analyzers and Power Meters
- Experience with standard test equipment such as multimeter, function generator and oscilloscope
- Advanced knowledge of RF, digital and analog circuits
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal Teams
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality standards.
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel
- Proven team player
Job Type: Full-time