Kenworth Truck Centres is looking for Mechanics Across Ontario!
Kenworth Truck Centres is one of Ontario’s leading truck dealerships, with eight service locations across Ontario. We are currently offering a unique opportunity for the right candidates to become part of our business. We have openings NOW for Licensed 310T Truck and Coach Technicians or 4th year or greater apprentices at the following locations:
- Barrie-Tech required days
- Cambridge-Tech required afternoon
- Concord/Vaughan-Tech required days and afternoon
- Hamilton-Foreman required afternoon
- Mississauga-Tech required days and afternoon
- Sudbury-Tech required days and afternoon
- Bolton-Tech required days
- Required Qualifications If you have PACCAR MX engine certifications, or Cummins engine certifications, come and see us NOW ! If you can provide us with any of these certifications you will be entitled to a $2000 SIGNING BONUS!!!! No engine certifications, no problem! If you hold a valid 310T Truck and Coach Technician license you will still be entitled to a $1500 signing bonus!!! What Do We Offer?
- Very Competitive Compensation Plan
- Attractive Shift Premiums
- Flexible Shifts to Suit Your Needs
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefit Package
- Profit Sharing
- OEM Training
- Comprehensive Component Manufacturer Training
- Modern Clean Facilities
- State of the Art Tools and Technology
- Opportunity for Advancement throughout the Company
If you are an experienced licensed 310T Truck and Coach technician or 4+ apprentice then we want to hear from you today!
Please apply and specify which location you would like to work at as well as your shift preference.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Truck & Coach: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- 310-T Truck & Coach Lic. or 4th and 5th year (Preferred)