Comairco is a leader in the distribution of compressors and compressed air accessories in the United States and Canada. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our services. We care for our employees and our customers. Furthermore, we believe that our employees are at the heart of our success!
As our business continues to grow, we have a career opportunity for a Electromechanical Technician for Regina, SK.
- Make appropriate and complete maintenance of equipment;
- Investigate the causes of unplanned shutdowns and make the appropriate repair;
- Maximize their work schedule and the profitability of their tasks.
- Participate in the effective sharing of information with the administration.
- Provide excellent customer service and help insure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Job qualifications :
- 0 to 5 years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance;
- Good knowledge of mechanics and electrical controls;
- Bilingual (French and English, an asset);
- Ability to work with a B2B clientele;
- Knowledge of air compressors (an asset);
- Valid driver's license.
Why work at Comairco?
- Welcoming and friendly environment.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company vehicle.
Please note that only the selected applicants will receive a response. Please do not call.
For more information on the company, visit our website www.comairco.com
Job Type: Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care