Recognized as one of North America’s leading custom enclosures manufacturers, CMP Advanced Mechanical Solutions designs and manufactures complex products for customers in the enterprise and storage, EMS, homeland security, industrial, medical diagnostics and lab, power, self-service (ATM, kiosk, retail), and semiconductor capital-equipment industries, as well as new and emerging markets.CMP AMS has state-of-the-art manufacturing and design facilities in Châteauguay, Quebec and Binghamton, NY.
Your daily challenges will be to build, assemble, test and package assemblies from simple subassemblies to complex robotics systems.
- Assemble machines and /or subassemble according to prints, prcess sheets and/or relevant electronic documentations
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates or microscopes
- Attach wires between controllers
- Disassemble and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs such as replacement or defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders and servomotors.
- Install,program or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end of arm tools, or coneyors.
- Document robotics test procedures and results
- Test performance of robotic assemblies, using instruments such as precision slugs, chips, or electronic voltmeters
- Assists in creating/revising build process
- Responsible for integration of complete lines for testing and customer acceptance
- Electromechanical degree combine with a minimum of 2 years experience in a related field
- Manual dexterity
- Strong English a must, bilingual an asset
- Strong habilities to troubleshoot and problem solving
- Critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakenesses of the alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent